Who is responsible for managing the fund?
The New Zealand Anglican Church Pension Board is the trustee, manager, administration manager, and investment
manager of the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme.
Mostly the assets of the fund are self-managed, and in accordance with an ethical investment policy.
What benefits are available?
Members of the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme have access to all KiwiSaver scheme incentives including:
Members are eligible to receive a lump sum benefit from their account when they reach their Qualifying Date. Early payment of the benefit is only
available in very limited circumstances.
- Member Tax Credit
- Tax applied at the member's individual income tax rate.
Who is eligible to join the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme?
Membership of the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme is open to:
- employees of organisations whose primary activities are, in the Trustee's opinion, Christian mission or ministry; and
- persons who express a Christian faith and commitment to Christian community involvement when applying (and their immediate family members and dependants).
Does the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme have a website?
Yes, the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme has its own website. It provides in depth details about KiwiSaver in general and the
Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme in particular.
The website can be viewed at www.koinonia.org.nz
What information is available to members?
Information available to members of the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme includes:
A copy of the most recent Product Disclosure Statement, application form and other relevant information pertaining to the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme can be found here.
- Members can access their KiwiSaver account information from the Koinonia KiwiSaver Scheme website
- Annual Statement of Account
- Quarterly investment review
- Annual Report
- Responsible Investment Statement
- Board's Ethical Investment Policy